Last updated on 15 December 2017.
1.When We Collect
We may receive and collect personal information from you in any of the following situations:
- When you use our Website;
- When you purchase any products or services from our Website;
- When you communicate with us or request to be on our mailing list;
- When you respond to or participate in our initiatives and events; or
- When you contact us and supply personal data for any other reason.
2.What We Collect
We only collect personal information which you supply to us. The types of personal information which we may receive from you include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Mailing and email address;
- Credit card information; and
- Any other information relating to you which you have submitted to us.
You are under no obligation to provide personal information to us. If you choose to withhold personal information, we may be unable to provide you with certain aspects of the services available on our Website.
If you are furnishing us with personal information of individuals other than yourself, you represent and warrant that these individuals are at least 21 years of age and have given you consent to disclose their personal information to us for such purposes.
3.How We Use Personal Information
We use personal information for the following purposes:
- Deliver, operate and the Website;
- Provide you with the products, services or information offered through the Website and which you request;
- Verify and process payments and refunds which you have made or received through the Services;
- Communicate with you and respond to your queries, complaints and requests;
- Disseminate notifications and email updates from Otaku Hoodie, including newsletters, email announcements, updated on special promotions and invitations to events (unless you have opted out from receiving such notifications and updates);
- Allow, with your consent, carefully selected third parties to send you information directly which you may find useful regarding their products and services;
- Internal administrative purposes;
- Monitor and analyse trends and usage;
- Improve the layout and/or content of the pages of the Website and customise the content shown to you;
- Develop, operate, improve, deliver, maintain our products and services;
- Any other purposes as permitted by applicable law or with your consent.
4.Who We Share Personal Information With
We may share the personal information received from you in the following ways:
- We may share your personal information our affiliates and with third party service providers who assist us providing the Website and/or who perform certain services on our behalf, such as processing transactions, shipping the products ordered, fulfilling requests for information, receiving and sending communications, updating marketing lists, analysing data, providing support services or in other tasks, from time to time. Our service providers will only have access to your personal information to the extent necessary to perform their functions;
- If we are involved in a transaction involving the purchase, sale or any other acquisition, disposal or financing of any of the business or assets, we may share your personal information with the parties involved in the transaction; and
- We may disclose your personal information if required to do so by law or if we believe that such action is necessary to prevent fraud or cyber-crime or to protect the Website or the rights, property or personal safety of any person.
Save as provided above, we will not disclose personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
We may disclose aggregate statistics about users of the Website to describe our Website to prospective partners, advertisers, sponsors and other reputable third parties and for other lawful purposes, but these statistics will include no personally identifiable information.
We are committed to ensuring that the personal information which you supply remains secure with us. To prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the personal information we receive from you.
7.Links To Other Websites and Resources
The Services may contain links to websites and resources which are operated by third parties. However, once you have used these links to leave our Website, you should note that we do not have any control over those websites and resources. We cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such websites and resources as they are not provided or operated by us. You should exercise caution and review the privacy policies which apply to those websites and resources to understand how your information may be used by the third parties which operate them.
9.Updating and accessing your information
If you would like to update your shipping address or other personal information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your query.
Please contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions or concerns in relation to your personal information.